Our traditional Eastern Shore crab cakes are made with only the highest quality blue crab lump meat. delicately seasoned to allow the true flavor of the crab to shine through. This delicacy is truly a treat to be delivered to you fresh ready to cook never frozen. Watch our cooking instruction video below.
|Dimensions||7.0 × 7.0 × 4.0 in|
- Preheat your conventional oven to 375 degrees. (Convection oven to 350 degrees)
- Remove each crab cake from plastic containers.
- Gently form into desired form and size.
- Place crab cakes on a baking sheet pan with a small amount of water around the crab cake.
- You can top the crab cake with clarified butter if desired.
- Bake for approximately 20-22 minutes in a conventional oven (18-20 minutes in convection oven) Until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 150-160.
DO NOT OVER COOK