Decadent and rich staple of Maryland cuisine and top-selling appetizer. This crowd-pleasing dip is a blend of farmers cheese, smoked gouda and aged cheddar. Mix with the lump crab meat and top with cheese we provide for you. We do not provide the chips or bread with your order.Choose from 16 or 32 ounces.
We have multiple sources of gluten in our kitchens, there is a risk that gluten cross-contact may occur during the preparation and cooking of our items. GF Gluten Friendly, does not contain gluten containing ingredients based on information from our approved suppliers.
$20.00 – $36.00
|Dimensions||7.0 × 7.0 × 8.5 in|
16 oz, 32 oz
- Transfer dip from storage container to sauce pot using a rubber spatula.
- Heat on low stirring gently and frequently until it reaches 145 degrees.
- Add provided crab meat by folding in and heating to the proper temperature.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with provided cheese.
- Bake in a preheated conventional oven at 375-400 degrees until the cheese is melted.
Do not over bake or dip will separate.